Friday, October 5, 2007

Damn you Heinsoo!

Maybe I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Or maybe I'm still seething from last night's frustrating battle with putting up a frickin' shelf (Damn you Ikea!). Whatever it is I've gotta vent.

Rob Heinsoo drives me freakin' nuts!

When he bothers to blog at all it's always utterly inane chatter. The man is a featured brain on the new 4e PHB. His name is on the goddamn cover. But, does he offer any insights? Drop any tantalizing hints? Teasers?

No.

He describes in painstakingly boring detail the minis that are arrayed across his desk.

News flash Rob. Nobody cares about the minis on your desk. Or the pens in your drawer. Or the pictures of your wife and kids (although I'm sure they're lovely).

There is however one thing on your desk that we do want to hear about. The new PHB. Is that too much to ask for?

No comments: